- Up to 6 speakers
- No speaker larger than 8”
- No Sealed Bags
- No oversized/ widening/etc. saddlebags
- NO SUB WOOFERS
- Horns COUNT
- Tweeters do not count*6x9 & 7x10* permitted
- Up to 8 speakers NO speakers bigger than 10"mid.
- There is a total of (2) 10” Speaker limit in the lightweight class. This includes in the saddlebags or tour pack i.e. (Voodoo tour pack or similar)
- Subwoofers are PROHIBITED.
- NO SADDLEBAG ENCLOUSERS ALLOWED. i.e. Sealed enclosure, Partially sealed enclosures. NO REMOVABLE ENCLOUSER PLATES/ CEILINGS ETC.
(Refer to the photos for an example)
- Saddlebag lids may be enclosed to separate the lid speaker(s) from the saddlebag to avoid cancellation. You must be able to open the lid for an inspection. (Refer to photos for an example)
- Tour pack enclosures are permitted to be sealed
- Saddlebags walls MAY be reinforced with fiberglass, sound deadening material etc.
- Up to 10 Speakers
- Sealed bag enclosures allowed
- No tour packs with speakers except small tweeter's. i.e Beyman SQL 60, Hertz ST-25, Ground Zero GZCT19N etc.
- Up to (1) 10' sub in each bag.
- Bag width up to 9 1/4
*Kawasaki Vaquero 10 1/4
- *Participants are permitted to alter the saddle bag mounting options i.e drop rails etc.
- *Participants are permitted to mold side covers to the saddlebag to make ONE piece as part of your build. Saddle bag lids can be molded to the bag.
- Up to 14 speakers.
- Saddlebags may not exceed 9 1/4 inches in width. Only exception is Kawasaki Vaquero May be 10 1/4.
- You ARE permitted to have the following saddlebag enclosure restrictions:
-Up to (1) 10” or 12” in each bag
-Dual 6.5” and 8” subs in each bag permitted.
- Tour Pack speaker restrictions:
The maximum size speaker in tour pack is 12”.
Grudge Packs are allowed with various combinations. Example: (4)6.5’s, (2) 10’s, (3) 8’s etc.*Tour pack must be to manufactures specs. No oversized Tour packs* i.e. Voodoo 2018-19 style Grudge Pack.
- Participants are permitted to alter the saddle bag mounting options i.e. drop rails etc.
- Participants are permitted to mold side covers to the saddlebag to make ONE piece as part of your build. Saddle bag lids can be molded to the bag.
- NO Speaker larger than an 8” allowed in the lids, fairing or lowers. YOU CANNOT have 10’s in the fairing, lids or lowers!
- Unlimited speaker count/ Unlimited Subwoofer count
- This is a class designed for the highest level of motorcycle audio competition.
- Saddlebags may be modified but must maintain the design of a touring motorcycle.
- This includes: Molded side covers, widened and stretched saddle bags, wood bags, fiberglass bags, modified/widened saddle bag lids.
(Must be road worthy rideable motorcycle. No rolling jukeboxes)